||T-Home“Letting Scheme for Subsidised Sale Developments with Premium Unpaid” “Certificate of Participation - Tenant” (herebelow called “Letting Scheme”) allows the eligible owners of the designated subsidised sale flats with premium unpaid of Hong Kong Housing Society (hereinafter referred to as “HS”) or Hong Kong Housing Authority (hereinafter referred to as “HA”) to let their entire flats / individual bedroom(s) herein to eligible public rental housing (hereinafter referred to as “PRH”) applicants.
||The “Certificate of Participation - Tenant” (hereinafter referred to as “Tenant Certificate”) of Letting Scheme is only open for application to persons who met the following requirements:
- Category (1)
Ordinary family (including one-person household under Single Elderly Persons Priority Scheme) holding a valid PRH application number of the HA and that application has been registered for 3 years or more (i.e. from the registration date of PRH application to the application form submission date of the Scheme); or
- Category (2)
Non-elderly one-person household holding a valid PRH application number of HA under the Quota and Points System and that application has been registered for 6 years or more (i.e. from the registration date of PRH application to the application form submission date of the Scheme).
Please note that if the applicant and/or any persons listed on the application form (if any) (hereinafter referred to as “Family Members”) as mentioned in (a) or (b) of the above are the tenants/ users/ licensees of PRH, Transitional Rental Housing or Monthly/ Occupation Licence of HS or HA or their spouses, they are not eligible to apply under the Scheme.
||Please read the Application Guide for applicants (“Application Guide”) carefully before completing this online application.
||Application Period: Application commences from 25 November 2020 onwards (no application deadline at this moment)
||The Applicant must attain the age of 18 on the date of application form submission and must at the same time be the applicant stated in the PRH application form.
||All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled. All the information provided by the applicant must be true; otherwise, the application will be disqualified.
||Each person may only be listed in one application form for Letting Scheme (including online application, and application by mail or in person). Applicants and all family members listed in this online application must confirm the particulars provided in this online application are the same with the information stated in the PRH application form of HA. Should duplicate application be found, HS reserves the right to cancel all related applications. All paid application fee once paid will not be refunded nor be transferred.
||The application fee of HK$100 shall be paid online by way of PayPal or specified credit cards.
||The applicant will instantly receive an Online Application Record (with Application No.) vide this webpage and email as provided by the applicant after successfully submitted the application form and paid the application fee online. The applicant may print or save a copy of the said Online Application Record for reference or enquiries in future.
||If you have submitted an application form by mail or in person, please do not submit an online application again. Should duplicate application be found, HS reserves the right to cancel all related applications.
||HS reserves the right to reject any applications.
||Notes on Collection of Personal Data
- The personal data collected in the online application are used for processing the applications for Letting Scheme and its related matters. HS may also use the information for statistical surveys and researches, and may for such purpose contact the applicants. All personal data in the online application, including the declaration by the applicants and/or their family members authorising the collection and comparison/checking/transfer of their personal data, are provided by the applicants and/or their family members on voluntary basis. However, if insufficient information is provided, HS may not be able to process the relevant applications and the application fee paid will not be refunded or transferred.
- When assessing the eligibility of the applicants and/or their family members, HS has the right to compare and match the personal data provided in the online application with the relevant personal data collected for other purposes (manually or otherwise) in order to ascertain whether such information is false or inaccurate or misleading, and may take appropriate action against the person(s) concerned on the basis of the result of the data comparison and matching. The applicants and/or their family members shall also authorise HS to verify and match the relevant information with HA, Housing Department “HD” and/or other government departments, public/ private organisations/ companies, relevant employers or the independent consultant companies appointed by HS or HS’s existing records, and further agree for HA, HD and/or other government departments, private/ public organisations/ companies, relevant employers or the independent consultant companies appointed by HS to provide HS with the applicants’ and/or their family members’ personal data in their possession for the purpose of comparing or matching the information in the online application. The information provided may also be used by HS for conducting statistical surveys and researches. The applicants and/or their family members should also agree that HS may pass the personal data in online application and the personal data on the “Certificate of Participation - Tenant” to be issued in respect of the applications to HS’s data processing service contractor for data processing in connection with their applications, and that the information provided will be passed to HS T-Home Hotline for answering their enquiries.
- When HS is reviewing the applications of Letting Scheme or conducting review of the eligibility, HS may match the personal data provided by the applicants and their family members in the online application against its existing records, or may disclose or verify such information to or with HA, HD and/or other government departments, public/ private organisations/ companies, relevant employers or the independent consultant companies appointed by HS for the purposes stated above.
- Personal data provided in the online application are for the purpose of application for Letting Scheme . Pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486), the applicants are entitled to request access to or correction of the personal data stated in the online application. Where necessary, such requests should be made in writing and directed by post to the General Manager (Property Management) of Applications Section of Hong Kong Housing Society at G/F, Dragon Centre, No.23 Wun Sha Street, Tai Hang, Hong Kong. A fee may be charged for the request for access to personal data and/or to obtain copy of personal data.
||Privacy Warning Message (Transfer of information)
- The personal data collected from the online application for Letting Scheme will be transmitted in an encrypted mode to the relevant authorised organisations for processing matters related to the application for Letting Scheme.
- The encrypted mode of data transfer intends to avoid the collected personal data being mistakenly leaked out.
- Such data may be transferred in and to a place outside Hong Kong.
Letting Scheme for Subsidised Sale Developments with Premium Unpaid - Applications Section
Hong Kong Housing Society
G/F, Dragon Centre, 23 Wun Sha Street,Tai Hang, Hong Kong
Mondays to Fridays : 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays : Closed
“Letting Scheme for Subsidised Sale
Developments with Premium Unpaid” Hotline : 8108 0678
- The information contained in this website is compiled by HS and is applicable to online application for Letting Scheme only.
- Users may link from this website to HS’s corporate website for general information on HS.
- HS is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any information (including data or programmes) on this website. HS reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by the HS in this website at any time in its absolute discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. Users are responsible for making their own assessment of all information contained in this website.
- Communication over the internet may be subject to interruption or delay due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission. HS does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred during online application processed by the users.
- The online payment service provider for this website is PayPal Hong Kong Ltd. (PayPal). All credit card information will not be processed or stored on the web server of this website. The entire payment process was made at PayPal's online payment platform. Applicants who use the PayPal’s online payment platform must understand the usage policies and privacy terms listed on the PayPal’s website. As a result of nature of internet the website payment system does not work properly, resulting in online transactions cannot be completed or missing relevant information, records, etc., the site will not be liable. HS will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of PayPal's online payment platform.
- This disclaimer has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- A cookie is a small amount of data created in a computer when a person visits a website on the computer. It often includes an anonymous unique identifier. A cookie can be used to identify a computer. It, however, is not used to collect any personal information. In other words, it does not have the function of identifying an individual user of the website. Cookies are used by HS to collect statistics about the number of visits of users to this website and the users’ preference of websites and online services offered on lettingtenantorphkhs.com. Cookies are also used to provide information such as users’ recent browsing history for lettingtenantorphkhs.com suggestion on targeted content to users. You may choose to accept or reject cookies. If you reject the cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functions of lettingtenantorphkhs.com, such as saving your preferences in using lettingtenantorphkhs.com and accessing some online services on lettingtenantorphkhs.com.
||The website has been tested on popular internet browsers for the latest version including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. For best viewing, we recommend using Chrome 70+ or Internet Explorer 11+.